Virtual reality is being adopted at an impressive speed within the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries, plus throughout many of the allied design professions including, landscape architecture, interior design, stage and product design.
Below are some of the ways that virtual reality is actively being applied by our users to their work.
- Conceptual Design
- Quickly explore and iterate on conceptual options
- Develop client trust early on in the project
- Provide immersive review environment
- Bridge gaps in communication between stakeholders and design team
- Generate VR walkthroughs to engage public audiences
- Facilitate conversations about spatial implications
- Design Development
- Facilitate internal reviews in True-To-Scale environment
- Receive critical buy-in and feedback from stakeholders by presenting the vision for the design in an easy to review manner
- Quality Assurance and Control